50 Reasons To Choose Magento for Your eCommerce Platform
50 Reasons To Choose Magento for Your eCommerce Platform
The growth of eCommerce and online shopping worldwide has been momentous. In the United States alone, online purchases have grown from 4.2% to 11.2% of total business and consumer purchases between 2010 and 2019.
This summary represents an eCommerce increase of a whopping 167% in only the past decade.
And, according to Statistica, this eCommerce percentage is projected to increase by another 35.2% by the end of 2023. The projected $740 billion of U.S. sales online encompasses both B2C and B2B transactions.
If you are planning to enter the vast world of eCommerce, you will need to adapt quickly to the rapidly evolving consumer expectations to succeed. Buyers have become sophisticated in their online shopping habits and expect easy-to-execute, manage, and track transactions.
Magento Small Business eCommerce Website Advantage
Perfect for start-ups and small businesses, Magento provides an affordable, professional online platform that can be customized to present your products in the best possible light while managing orders efficiently and accurately.
Furthermore, Magento Express Packages can help you go live with a new and inviting eCommerce website surprisingly quickly and easily.
For an affordable monthly service fee, Magento tools and support network allows you to focus on a changing market as your business grows. And, data management is simple and can provide up-to-the-minute details of your transactions.
50 Great Reasons to Select Magento for your Online Business
- Easy and quick to implement
- Affordable Cost with a monthly subscription fee
- Perfect for small online businesses
- Available tools to create a unique and notable website design
- Provides the customers (individual or business) with an easy-to-use shopping cart
- Clear, user-friendly product displays
- The open-source software can be edited to suit your business.
- Features include marketing, search engine optimization, and customer segmentation tools.
- Prints invoices, packing slips, and shipping labels
- Landing page tools to grab attention
- Magento is a subsidiary of eBay, the online shopping leader.
- Guides consumer checkouts to ensure stress-less order completion
- Mobile Device Friendly by incorporating HTML5 capability for creating a mobile device-friendly storefront
- Full Set of Analytic Tools
- ERP- incorporated Enterprise Resource Tools
- Scalable: Your Magento presence evolves as your business grows, Magento offers thousands of affordable extensions at their Marketplace to provide more capacity as your business grows. You will have full control, without limits, over the customer experience.
- Transact in multiple languages
- Converts currencies
- Manage multiple online stores as you develop more offerings and expand your audience.
- Transact worldwide and connect with several worldwide shipping providers.
- Magento Extensions Marketplace offers hundreds of customizable features and capabilities.
- Business intelligence and tools to accelerate visits and sales
- Integrates Easily with other digital tools
- Manages Stock Levels
- Strategic Pricing Support and promotional selling for specified products
- Supports Virtual Products
- Downloads Digital Products including music, videos, and more
- Supports Product Reviews Editing
- Coupon Coding and Management
- Enhances Cross-Selling of related or complementary products
- Magento Supports the complexities of B2B Commerce Transactions. You may customize your access and ordering elements to the needs of each client.
- Enables Customization of Products to fit the customer needs
- Cloud Hosting Capabilities eliminate the cost and time required to maintain and host an eCommerce site.
- Links to eBay and Amazon
- Magento Express Packages for implementation to go live online quicker.
- Many Design Theme Options
- Data Migration and Management
- Training for your inhouse users
- Payment and Accounts Management handles your transactions through credit cards, online payment services, and others.
- Shipping and Logistics Tools provide scheduling and expedite the logistics of moving your products from the source to destination efficiently.
- Tax Calculations apply appropriate sales and other transactional taxes.
- Email Communication allows you to communicate with suppliers, logistics entities, and customers.
- Help Desks available for direction and problem-solving.
- Live Chat to communicate with customers.
- Dedicated Project Manager helps you through the early stages of development and beyond
- Ongoing support is provided as you grow and require more capabilities.
- Security Support and Software Patches protects against hacking and malware.
- Manages Newsletter Subscriptions
- Abandoned Shopping Cart reporting
- Order Histories and email updates
- Installation Guide for Beginners
Ready to Go? Talk with Magento
Setting up your comprehensive and easy-to-manage online store is easier than ever. You will be instantly armed with all the tools you will need to attract customers, manage the transactions, and facilitate delivery in a single, affordable package.
With Magento, you can have an enticing, mobile-friendly website and marketing plus highly efficient order management at your fingertips.
Don’t waste time and resources trying to manage with a less complete eCommerce platform. For an affordable monthly cost, Magento can handle all of your marketing and transactional elements while you focus your attention on continuing to improve the customer experience.
To learn more, visit the Magento Tutorial for Beginners to understand better the many advantages, yet simplicity of the eCommerce platform. You will learn about installation, architecture, and tools. You can learn about Module Development, tools, and custom attributes, as well as the many facets of the transaction and shipping tools.